Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bloggity Bloggity

Hey Sister, I'm posting, its not going to make much sense.

So the nail polish blog thing hasn't been a priority in while. So maybe I will just make this a blog about stuff and things.
Billy's dad got remarried in August. (his mom passed away from cancer back in April 2009) I don't think the kids (billy and his siblings) were really ready for this, but it is what it is. The new wife lives in AZ and Billy's father moved there this weekend. So we aren't really sure if we will ever see him again. Billy's Grandma (mom's mom, and was the only surviving member of his mom's family that he knew) passed away the day after the wedding, so yeah. August was not a good month really.

Its 3am and I should go to bed, but I am not tired. Lots of things going on in my head.

here is a pictures of cats for your viewing pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment