Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ok back to business

I have some manis to share with you...

The first one is pink. I found these Cala Nail Strips in a cute plaid design.




I really liked the pattern of these nail strips, however they were very rigid. They were not very flexible and it was hard to get them trimmed to fit my nail right because they were plastic. Needless to say this was a one day manicure.

Next one is orange, plain orange

 I got an awesome orange from Ulta, its just a nice vibrant creamy orange. So I put a sheer sparkly orangy color on top for  that extra pop. Ulta's Sun of a Gun with Wet N Wild's 9021orange on top.
BTW I'm trying to be more artsy fartsy with my backgrounds so I tried using an orange towel that I have.



Last mani on file is a charcoal grey glitter. 
I used Sally Girl IQ-812020 with China Glaze's Some like it Haute on top






It looks black, but it is grey.


Also remind me to do a post on my haul from Ulta and my new indie polish when it gets here.....


 Oh and here are my manicure helpers hard at work

1 comment:

  1. If by "helpers" you mean "creatures that ensure cat hair gets stuck in nail polish" then yes, helpers is the correct term.

    ReplyDelete