Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink, Blue, and Orange all over

Since my last few manis were a little wild, I decided to do something a little more subdued. I decided to try out my new Wet n' Wild Through the Grapevine. Since I find having one color on every finger rather boring now, I like to do an accent finger. For that I used China Glaze's For Audrey with Nubar's Absolute holo on top and then did a Through the Grapevine stamp on top of that. I LOVE Seche Vite for a top coat because it dries fast and is super shiny.

Once again Tim's fur makes a good backdrop

I've been painting my toes for a lot longer than I've been painting my fingers (which is a recent development). I really got into nail polish when I was about 12 and I don't think I've had naked toes since.
I wanted to try out another of my new polishes Wet n' Wild's 9021Orange. So I decided to do a sunset mani on my toes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment